EARLYBIRD Discount of 15%
Enroll on or before 27th May 2022
Use coupon code COOLSUMMER15
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
TIME SLOTS: (EST)
10 AM to 12 NOON
2 PM to 4 PM
Total 10 hrs (5 day camp)
Students must have a Laptop or Desktop
We have divided this bootcamp into 3 levels based on the level of coding proficiency of the students. You may choose any one of these :
Grade 3 - Grade 6
Why Scratch ?
- Great beginning to learn coding.
- Bright and colorful interface of Scratch is engaging and fun.
- Students learn the fundamentals of programming and create amazing projects without worrying about syntax.
Grade 7 - Grade 9
Why Java ?
- Students learn basics of Java, the most powerful and popular language in the world through visual tools coupled with programming.
- Students get experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Java is very beginner friendly
Grade 9 - Grade 12
Why Python ?
- Children who have learned Python at a young age will be better prepared for popular jobs in IT when they grow up and join the job market.
- Enhances the mathematical skills of students as it is the core of Python.
- Improves logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Help your child learn how to think rather than what to think. Be the game changerEnroll Now
Scratch is a block-based visual programming language and website targeted primarily at children 7-11 as an educational tool for coding. In creating projects on Scratch , young people create animated stories, interactive games and dynamic simulations.
In the process of creating their projects, students develop computational thinking skills and also broader life skills, known as the four Cs —Creativity, Communication, Collaboration and Critical thinking.
How It Works
Your child develops algorithmic thinking and problem-solving skills while learning basic coding in a small group environment. Classes incorporate games, stories and group activities to keep them fun and engaging.
We match three children of similar ages or skill levels in a group with one tutor. Groups meet for one-hour and half sessions, and children will see the same tutor every day for consistency.
WHY SCRATCH ?
- It teaches concepts like parallelism and event handling, algorithmic thinking that helps succeed in the hardest classes.Uses iteration and boolean logic while building games and stories.
- They learn to write clean code and do all of the things that a text-based coder can do.
- Automatically instills in them discipline such as debugging and documentation in a fun environment
We focus on algorithmic thinking rather than syntax for a coding language. Students don’t just learn computer programming, they also learn problem solving and how to think like a programmer.
Class size is fixed at 3 which is ideal for kids to be in a social co-learning environment. Instructors are trained to encourage the kids to participate and help each other - just like a real life team
PROGRAM OUTCOMES :
By the end of the course, students will develop algorithmic thinking to solve problems. Students will create, share Scratch projects. They learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively.
My child feels much more confident in his math and coding skills. He is excited about the lessons and enjoys them immensely.
Ann goes out of her way and continues to accommodate all my requests as a parent.
~ Dad of Aadi